CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Wednesday, September 10, 2003

im in a horrible horrible mood. aunty just called. she visiting danny in newyork in the next few days. called and asked for his number over there and i had to say, "i dont have danny kor kor's number over there.." how pathetic is this. he has been there for 4 months and i've not spoken to him even once. dont even know how to contact him. sigh. and i suddenly miss him alot. like as if having him shift out of our house is not enough, he has to leave for newyork and not contact me, his youngest sister. bah. and he only called home once to wish my mom happy birthday. sometimes i wish i knew danny better. but i guess because of the age gap we have, its hard for him to relate to me and vice versa. sigh.

watched hollandvillage just now and teared a little at the part where xiaoxin spoke to jingjing in the room. anyway, from what i read in 8days few weeks back, jingjing will end up marrying the chicken king. sheesh.

im getting a little too emotional today. been thinking too much. being at home makes me think. sometimes too much.. can i get away from this shit hole? and can i please bring my mom along? sometimes i'd like to think how "perfect" my family would be if its just danny, my sis, my mom and i. comfort zone. sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home